My Music Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The daydream's "Renodia" album

The daydream is a Korean Newage pianist.
Actually, when it comes to The Daydream, I'm pretty clueless.
But trust me, his/her music is very relaxing and easy to listen.
Some of his/her songs have been used in various Korean dramas' OSTs.
Now I'm posting all piano scores from The Daydream's first album "Renodia".
These sheets are very good transcription.
As far as I know, The Daydream has never released any official sheet music.

To download the full MP3 album (high quality): Click here
To listen to single tracks (low quality): Click here
To download Sheet music package (12 songs): Click here

Content:
Tear
You and me
Beautiful lady
Walking with you
I miss you
Rainy Sunday
Daydream
Valentines day
Love is 1
Wedding *Mendelssohn*
Love is 2
Stepping on the rainy street

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2009 at 3:16 PM , Blogger doubLeyoue™ said...

    Hey. U've got a nice blog there. I wanna download kimyoon the rain and the daydream's renodia mp3,but I got error messages for both links, can u pls help me by sending me the music or giving another solution so that I can have the songs.thx;)

     
  • At November 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    can you send me the music sheet of spring waltz, here's my e add: xtina_yne@yahoo.com, thank you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home