My Music Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Father's Birthday

20th of April, 2008

Today's my father's birthday. I don't dare to wish him Happy Birthday because he's not close to us. So, I make a pop-up card for him instead. My father's a stubborn man, maybe because he's a Taurus. He gets angry easily and that's after mom becomes a gentle person. Old people always say that in a family, there must be a parent, either the father or the mother, who's the ''discipline teacher" of the family... Just thinking whether we'll go out tonight to celebrate his birthday.

Anyway, I'll wish you Happy Birthday in my heart, Pap. Perhaps it's better if I write it out =)

*~Love is speechless~*

1 Comments:

  • At May 5, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Blogger eVy said...

    一个家庭里真的需要一个能做主的人.
    可是不只限制与父母哦,像我家,是我大哥做主的. ^^ 爱,要及时说/表现出来哦,因为,未来不可预测~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home