My Music Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sara Bareilles Music Scores

I've something nice to share with all the Sara Bareilles' music lovers/fans. This is a compilation of Sara B's songs (scores), which I traded with Heini. With much appreciation, I would like to thank her for this wonderful collection.




SaraBareilles - Between The Lines.pdf (513KB)
SaraBareilles - Bottle It Up.pdf (339KB)
SaraBareilles - City.pdf (429KB)
SaraBareilles - Come Round Soon.pdf (361KB)
SaraBareilles - Fairytale.pdf (458KB)
SaraBareilles - Gravity.pdf (376KB)
SaraBareilles - Love Song.pdf (517KB)
SaraBareilles - Many The Miles.pdf (471KB)
SaraBareilles - Morning Side.pdf (439KB)
SaraBareilles - One Sweet Love.pdf (423KB)


Anyone who's interested can leave your e-mails here.

145 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home