My Music Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Messages for A Friend

Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!”

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Good frenz are like quilts... it never loses its warmth...

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home