My Music Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Prefect Orientation

Today's our prefect orientation. The programs started at 8:30, if I had not mistaken. The seniors were to act like bullies and gangsters. They vandalised & shouted, to test the new prefects' response. Some of them did bravely, whilst some just stand there doing nothing. I'm one of the AJKs and I lead three girls and four boys in the 2nd group. One of the boys was brave enough and the actors a.k.a seniors complimented him. One of them talk blurry, and was said to be unreasonable because when 2 girls are fighting, he didn't stop them, in fact, he said their nails were long and asked them to cut their nails. One girl in my group was chickened out when she saw the seniors' acting. She kept quite in the whole orientation program and did nothing. I was a little bored and annoyed seeing her actions.

Later, we had our exams to test the prefects knowledge about the rules. My friend and I set up the questions. I knew the newbies sure have cheated. No way they can score so high!

Then, we had our lunch- KFC. Two pieces of chicken for everyone and a bottle of can drink. Some didn't even noticed that the drinks were at the front of the canteen!

Lastly, we had our games. After games, we had to clean up the place. When I returned to the hall, I found out that the Orientation has been dismissed. I'm sweating all over at that time.

This orientation ended well and we were very glad. Many thanks to our head prefect - Yiew Kah Yee & assistant head prefect - Chua Pei Di. Complements for the most hardworking secretary, Jenny, who has done a lot for preparing this orientation. All the AJKs were also good helpers in organizing this wonderful activity. So, thanks to everyone !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home