My Music Blog

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Student's Dillema

Today, I made up my mind to quit Chinese Orchestra. This was in fact a hard decision for me. I planned to enter another group, an easier one, which isn't as long as Chinese Orchestra. I was somehow reluctant to leave this place because I have many friends here. They were like my family. But I think this was right because I have been so depressed lately. I barely have any time left for myself because of my studies, tuitions , and piano lessons. I will be taking my Grade 8 examination next year. At first, I want to take the exam this year but after thinking for quite a while, I decided to do it in 2009 since I don't have much time practicing my piano skills. I hope I didn't make the wrong decision......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home